High quality alloy spring steel with excellent clamping force to prevent rail rollover with high durability and most economical.
Designs offer a strong, resilient rail fastening system, easily installed manually or mechanically. Manufactured from high quality spring steel bar stock.
“G” Rail Clip Model 1502 (Equal to E-2055)
- Bar Diameter: 20mm (0.7875″)
- Clamping Force: 5,600 lbs.
- Nominal Toe Load: 2,780 lbs.
7/8″ Rail Clip Model 1500 (Equal to PR-601)
- Bar Diameter: 7/8″ (0.875″)
- Rail Seat Clamping Force: 4,000 lbs.
- Nominal Toe Load: 2,000 lbs.
Available with various types of shoulder assemblies. Other configurations available upon request.
Internal testing to 3 million cycles.